Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

New Church start?? Please pray

Yesterday, Tuesday I visited with Mario. I will pick him up tomorrow at 12:30, we will drive to his house and visit with his family members. I am not sure what we will do that day. I think we may just visit, then begin the work next week giving time for the word to spread.

He told me that he was reading the book of John again, and sounded a little discouraged as he said it. I let him know that I was sorry that I couldn't be there for him last week. He sees the importance of being a part of a body of believers who will help him in his Christian walk.

Today, July 5th, I will translate for some eye doctors in need, so I will not be going to sajonia.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?