Friday, August 11, 2006

 

I was recently tagged

I was tagged by J. Guy Muse. and was asked to answer these questions on my blog. here are the questions and the answers:


1. One book that changed your life: Several come to mind. When I read the question, I thought of those that God used to call me to be different, and make a difference. Gospel according to Jesus by John McArthur

2. One book that you've read more than once: Francis Shaffer's How shall we then live would have to be at the top of the list.

3. One book I'd want on a desert island (other than the Bible): Survival guide: desert living for dummies 101 by anybody!! Overcoming Missionary stress Marjory Foyle -assuming desert does not mean deserted.

4. One book that made me laugh: My children's reaction to a few of their favorites such as a fleas sneeze -It's the best answer I have

5. One book that made me cry: Real men don't cry -seriously, I don't remember crying over a book, at least not recently.

6. One book that you wish you had written: Created to Learn or Called to teach William Yount Culture Shift David Henderson

7. One book you wish had never been written: Codigo divinchi and left behind series One offers no hope, the other takes lots of liberties in giving hope to believers that I personally do not see in the sacred text. Others would disagree, and they can answer the question too. :)

8. One book that you are currently reading: Screwtape letters CS Lewis El Hombre Que Dios Usa Henry Blackaby

9. One book that you've been meaning to read: El Poder del Perdon John McArthur is next on the list. and eventually, The Problem of Pain CS Lewis

I was also asked to tag 4 other bloggers. So, I have found it interesting looking at different blogs to come up with four names, I think however, I will just tag two people, if the laws of the land will permit me to do so. I don't have a reputation of staying inside the boxes that people have.

Kris and Tonya Dixon, http://krisandtonyadixon.blogspot.com/ -lots of pics and family news
Micah Fries http://www.friesville.blogspot.com/ -great mix of humor and truth

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?