Monday, August 21, 2006
Rolling Stones child care
1. No you can't always get what you want, no you can't always get what you want. (-that's all the song that I sing -repeatedly).
2. You left me, just when I needed you mmmost.
3. You can't get no satisfaction! (libertys taken to change the subject.)
4. It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache.
5. Every step you take, every move you make, I'll be watchin` you -can't you see, you belong to me!
6. We are family, got your brother here with me.
8 where, oh where have the little shoes (or whatever) gone, where o where could they beeee?
9 I can't drive, 25(original author sang 55) -(I only thought New Orleans had bad streets, and poor drivers)!!
10. Ain't no smoggy smoke on Rocky top, ain't no telephone bills... (-we live in a dirty city a long way away from home!)
You have to understand, I have two children ages 2 and 4!!
You'll really get a kick out of them.